www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am a medium distance thrower....250' - 300' on average.

Can anyone recommend a good long anhyzer driver? I use a Surge SS currently...i find that it tends to be really flippy as it slows down. I'd like something a bit more consistent.

Thanks,
Ron - Disc Golf Traveler

Tags: anhyzer, discraft, ss, surge

Views: 2346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some Avenger SS 's
the avenger ss goes way to hard left for me it is good for right dog legs if you throw rhbh but i throw normal long annys with a beat in x avenger it will go strait at first but when its beat in it is a great disc.
Thanks for the recommendation!

www.discgolftraveler.com
I really like an Archangel for good long anhyzers - I throw similar distance to you and I can get it over 300' with a long curve to the right and a gentle, short turn back to the left. I also like the Avenger SS - I can throw it almost as far.
haha...I guess you noticed all the Discraft reviews?

I'm not against Innova...I just stick with what words. I do have a Roc in my bag. I use it as a backup to my Buzzz ;)

COMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In that case - an Archangel is worth trying. Heck, I mostly drive with Innova discs (or Millenium), but I have three Buzzz midrange that I absolutely love. Main problem with Innova seems to be a lack of consistency in the plastic - the Archangel only comes in DX and beats in nicely for an even better anhyzer disc. For $8.00 it's cheap enough to try.
avenger ss for sure. esp. i hate the flx ones.
I've been working hard on this and my best disc for a really long anny is my monarch.
Thanks for all the replies. I actually own an Avenger SS FLX and dislike it. It does not come out of my hand well and then just dies to the left.

Perhaps a Valk is in my future?

- Disc Golf Traveler
Right now I'm digging my fairly beat-in Champ Beast.
give the esp a try before you give up on the avenger ss man. the flx has a completely different flight path than the esp.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968