www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What new manufactured disc in 08 improved your game the most.I like the Pig a lot.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ESP impact. The best fairway driver ever.
Star Destroyer was the only newer disc I bought this year ( it was an 08 disc right? ) besides a Star Kite which I'm still trying to get used too. The Star Destroyer is my furthest disc for in a head wind or wide open power drives It explodes out of my hand. I've yet to try a pig but have been wanting too.
i guess it did come out in 08'. I change my vote to the XCal and then the FLX Drone

Peter Kunoff said:
dunno if it came out in '08 or not.....but I am loving the Xcaliber as a head wind driver extraordinaire!!
Destroyers came out in 07'

Mike Inscho said:
Star Destroyer was the only newer disc I bought this year ( it was an 08 disc right? ) besides a Star Kite which I'm still trying to get used too. The Star Destroyer is my furthest disc for in a head wind or wide open power drives It explodes out of my hand. I've yet to try a pig but have been wanting too.
throwinmylifeaway said:
Destroyers came out in 07'



so did the FLX drone
I got my flx drone in early feb right after release.
well.. damn.. no comment then.. don't mind me.

throwinmylifeaway said:
Destroyers came out in 07'

Mike Inscho said:
Star Destroyer was the only newer disc I bought this year ( it was an 08 disc right? ) besides a Star Kite which I'm still trying to get used too. The Star Destroyer is my furthest disc for in a head wind or wide open power drives It explodes out of my hand. I've yet to try a pig but have been wanting too.
The PIG hands down. I have made so many dominant putts with it since it came out.
Nibs Carter said:
I got my flx drone in early feb right after release.

my bad, I thought I picked mine up from Mr. Ellis last December.......memory must be incorrect. Love my drone. But would still vote for the xcaliber, that disc handles heavy head winds well and still achieves great distance!


Well maybe Mark can chime in! I'm pretty certain I ordered my first two right in early feb when they were first announced.

Made this ace the first week I had it!

Peter Kunoff said:
Nibs Carter said:
I got my flx drone in early feb right after release.

my bad, I thought I picked mine up from Mr. Ellis last December.......memory must be incorrect. Love my drone. But would still vote for the xcaliber, that disc handles heavy head winds well and still achieves great distance!
i have an ace with my FLX drone too!
what happened to Josh? Just going Lotto on us?

Lotto said:
i have an ace with my FLX drone too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968