www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Could I please get some comments ranking the different discs available for night play? What are people's thoughts on lights vs. glow?

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can almost hear the Cherubim choir. What kind of lantern is that? It fits perfectly.
That's a great thrifty idea, I am so going to do that!
The fishing bobber LEDs seem to work the best with clear packaging tape. Although I went back to just buying 1.5" mini glow sticks on Ebay and then again just taping over it in an x-pattern. For drivers I usually put one on top and bottom of the disc and the mids/putters just one on top. The lights you screw directly onto your discs are way too bright, I got a set of these and it was like having a cop shine their flashlight in your eyes every time I pulled on out of my bag. Frustrating trying to be courteous and let everyone else throw first, knowing you're going to mess up everyone's night vision adjustment then having to throw after while being blinded and literally throwing with your eyes closed! At Walmart and Fred Meyer's you can buy battery operated portable black lights, turn it on and wand it over your glow discs and it'll make them glow even better, forget the camera flash!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968