www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just curious if anyone has a favorite website they use to order discs from?

There's a few discs I've been dying to try out but can't find them in any stores around here.

Tags: Online, discs, store

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What discs are you looking for? I'm guessing you haven't been to my Throw Shop yet, in Ypsilanti at The Ponds at Lakeshore 28 hole course. We have 5,500+ discs in-stock. Everything from ABC-Westside. 400+ different molds/plastic combinations. It's not very far from you..

I have not been to Throw Shop.  I'm in Pontiac do I don't ever get out to Ypsi.  I'm just looking for a few discs I've heard some good things about.  There's a few Discraft discs I haven't been able to find around here because there's only one local place here that even carries Discraft.  Also, I've been looking for a few Innova discs and I've been curious about a Westside disc or two.  Innova's are all over the place around here but none of the stores around here have any of the discs I've been looking for.

We've probably got it as we carry Discraft/Innova/Westside's full lines. I can ship to you if you don't make it down here, shoot me an email at hyzerbird@aim.com with what you're looking for.

Thanks, I'll shoot you an email right now.  It'll be from YesterYearMusic@sbcglobal.net

ClearwaterDiscGolf.com has everything.

^^^This

Thanks.

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.... Hazrdiscs has an ebay store. Prices are Very competitive, Fastest Shipping EVER, and Ryan that owns it is just an Uber Cool guy....

Hazardiscs is also a Local business to my Home (where I grew up) and I REALLY like supporting my local shops, AND my Local Scene. :)

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf?refid=store

...except for the 150 class PD that I ordered only to find out you didn't actually have it... :)

Never order a Star or  ESP plastic disc online. Just a tip. Unless you just dont care about consistency.

I have ordered a TON of BOTH Star and ESP discs online. Never really had a Problem myself....

I just seem to do better at purchasing plastic when I can see and touch them first

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968