www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My wife hardly goes out discing with me ever but when she does she feels bad because she can't get off the tee.  I told her we need to start looking for some different drivers for her.
She doesn't go out enough to actually work on her form she just likes to go out and have a good time sharing a day with me.

So, here's the question...what's your opinion on the best overstable driver that will help her feel better and have a bit more fun out on the course?

Tags: Overstable, driver

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Skeeter.

I don't know why you want overstable driver, but since you asked: Firebird or Predator.  Both are great overstable drivers. Throwing backhand I had to develop a lot of snap before I was capable of throwing either correctly.  But, I know a lot of players start throwing forehand with overstable plastic.  Not saying that's the best idea (mostly because my forehand is terrible) but I have seen a lot of forehand throwers that can crank these two discs out there. 

I would suggest a mamba. Very easy disc to throw for a beginner or someone with not a lot of throwing power.

Thanks.  I've actually been looking for a Mamba for myself.  I'm going to have to order one online I think.

I had 3 Champion Mamba's in my bag till they started Really breaking in..... They Will become a rollers, BUT, out of the Box, those things fly FOREVER!!!!!

skeeter or a Flying Squirrel

WHIPPET or monster it will be like throwing knives FUN

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968