www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good website to buy cheap Innova and Discraft discs?

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a link that seems to be very popular among disc golfers. I think it's because of their great service and shipment rates:

http://www.discgolfcenter.com

There's more out there but I've heard this one come up the most. Best of luck.
I agree that thier site is great.....multiple orders placed with satisfaction on all!

Mike Inscho said:
Here's a link that seems to be very popular among disc golfers. I think it's because of their great service and shipment rates:

Ditto. If you want to chose your color and exact weight, this is the way to go. If the exact weight and color are not of importance, try gottagogottathrow.com. The customer service on both sites is excellent, but I personally prefer Disc Golf Center because I can tell if they have what I want in stock. In fact, one time, I ordered a couple discs and they were in my hands in less than 24 hours after the order was placed (I live in Wisconsin.), and there are no additional shipping and handling charges at DGC.

Peter Kunoff said:
I agree that thier site is great.....multiple orders placed with satisfaction on all!

Mike Inscho said:

Poor Boy Discs have competitive prices as well as great service. Never been treated better & I buy alot of plastic! Discgolfvalues is another, please tell Mark, Dendog sent ya! I got lucky & won a contest he was running last month, you gotta LOVE that!
Anyone know how or where to buy in bulk? I was thinking of starting my own "shop"
kindofabuzz said:
Anyone know how or where to buy in bulk? I was thinking of starting my own "shop"
Mike Barnett of Sun King Discs sells in bulk @ wholesale prices. info@sunkingdiscs.com. Hope this helps, Dendog ;>}
discgolfvalues has been my shop lately, mainly because it's on the west coast and they have a ton of newer xout discs...
gottagogottathrow was legit the time I used them as well
discgolfvalues.com
discnation.com
zonedriven.com

These are just a couple of sites that have treated me great.......I buy alot and there are more good shops out there than bad ones.....Good community I guess ; )
T-Dogg said:
discgolfvalues.com
discnation.com
zonedriven.com

These are just a couple of sites that have treated me great.......I buy alot and there are more good shops out there than bad ones.....Good community I guess ; )

I agree with this list for sure, and DynamicDisc does great also and have always treated me well
LSDISCS.NET has all your fly gear.
LSDiscs have been good to me ... Check them out!
Forgot to mention the good folks at Gotta Go Gotta throw. Met them at timberridge/2008 worlds.....great people....support them!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968