www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good website to buy cheap Innova and Discraft discs?

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, I thought you said cheap. Best prices are at ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com
Http://www.ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com
Nobody has a better selection and your order goes out the day you click!
Good Deals !!!
Primediscs.com always have a disc of the week, special month deals (buy 3 free hat), great shipping, and very professional looking, crisp and clean.
When it comes to value, I haven't found anything better than:

www.discgolfcenter.com

Best prices and fast, FREE shipping.

I don't shop anywhere else.
Hey all, check out my eBay store for some hard to find collectible discs. I also have many discs for sale that are not on eBay, just message me with your requests & I'll get right back to ya! http://stores.ebay.com/Dendogs-Disc-and-Diecast-Emporium. If you don't see what you're looking for email me & I will do my very best to find one for you & add it to my inventory. Thanks, Dendog ;>}
I'm in a bad way disc golf financially right now because I bought for 110 players and only 24 showed up. My bad for tweaking the format I suppose.

Right now I'll make you deals like nobody else. I'll make deals so good, I cannot advertise them. Send me your shopping list and I'll tell you what I can get for you. Make me some outrageous lowball offer. If I can go that low I will.

I have a little of everything Discraft, DGA and Innova, and over a thousand discs right now. None of this is antique collector stuff. It is just normal Z, ESP, Champion, Star, CFR, 2008 inventory.

If you are looking for discs cheap, I'm ready to help you out. You can contact me through this site or use Bruce at brasscash dot com.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968