www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a portable basket and was looking at the dga mach lite.  Anyone have opinions on this basket or better ones that you may have used?

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE my Mach Lite!
if you are gonna drag it around with you,or set it up here and there,metal baskets are heavy,i say go collapsable,i have a lightning d-b5,metal basket and that thing is heavvy,great for home..get a good deal and have fun.
Personally I think the Mach Lite is the best out there.  The other portables are lighter...but they just doesn't give you that feel of a real basket.  The mach lite acts and SOUNDS like a real basket.  I might not be the lightest of the portables but it's the most authentic.  I mean yeah a skill shot will work...or the traveler...but for that matter so will a tree.  The Mach Lite lets you feel like you are out on the course.  All of my friends love mine.  There are 6 people at my course that I know of that own them and absolutely love them.  One of them had the traveler....well he still does I guess...he just doesn't use it now.  Don't get me wrong all of them will work...and anyone out there that grabs up their own basket is a plus for the sport as far as I am concerned.  I bought a Mach Lite for the reasons I stated above and I couldn't be happier about the purchase I made.  You will be too after you buy it today =)...trust me.
Thx for the info.......sounds like you are a spokesperson for this basket. Lol
Mach Lite.  I have one.  It feels the most like a real basket.

Mach Lite !!!  :D

Even looks pretty!! :)
The DGA mach lite is the best portable basket on the market, hands down.  Same portability if not better than the innova skillshot without that funky skinny shape.  I would have saved myself a lot of trouble by just buying this one first. (I've tried them all).  If the basket is never gonna move outside of your backyard, I'd recommend getting the version Donny Olow has pictured for you, but if you are planning on throwing it in your trunk and setting it up in a park or some type of open field, then the DGA is easily the best way to go.  Between a few friends and I we now have a total of 6 which we set up out on a nearly abandoned horse park.  Then we just circle around 3 times and play 3 different teeboxes to each basket.
Yeah, I'm getting one!  Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afCh9F3jaVE

Here are some good uses for any portable basket

like!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968