www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for peoples opinions on the best portable basket. Im looking to ask for a basket for x-mas and would love to get a really solid portable basket

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mach lite. see my other post on the main page.
http://www.sunkingdiscs.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdI...
what about this basket?? it looks like it has more chains
JJ Coutts said:
http://www.sunkingdiscs.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdI...
what about this basket?? it looks like it has more chains

yeah, that's good one if you don't want something to pack around. i like to take mine camping and to tournies and such. my only complaint with that one is that the actual basket is quite a bit large than a regular basket, which looks funky. the basket is taller/deeper. but again, just for backyard use and the occasional lugging around, it suits just fine.
Gateway Titan is the best catching and most durable. They also break down with no bolts in about 45 seconds.

Oh and NO spits.
Scoot_er said:
Gateway Titan is the best catching and most durable. They also break down with no bolts in about 45 seconds.

Oh and NO spits.

no spits?
i dont think i would go past the mach lite basket it is perfect for what we do. Here in Western Australia we use them for some of our tournaments and it is so easy to put them up and take them down.
No spit outs, when your disc should be in the basket, but it spits out through the chains and you find yourself cussing at the basket.

JJ Coutts said:
Scoot_er said:

Oh and NO spits.

no spits?
I like my Innova Skill Shot for the price. It is easy to pack up and take with you. I also like that it is a little smaller than a normal basket, from a practice standpoint.
I love my DGA Mach Lite ... dont leave home without it
DB-5 by lightening most heavy duty basket on the market. with an extra set of chains you are pimping. I also like the DGM-14 about 1/2 the weight of the DB and yet has proven itself on 180' ace. Both will fit in the trunk of your car with not a problem. DB-5 also comes with some lightening plastic to try out or let the dog have :)
skillshot is ok,but mine has sharp links where the break is in each link. it chews up plastic.
Hmm, mine dosn't seem to have those at least nothing that seems like enough to damage a disc like you speak of. Maybe your chains were made on a Monday.

stevo said:
skillshot is ok,but mine has sharp links where the break is in each link. it chews up plastic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968