www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for peoples opinions on the best portable basket. Im looking to ask for a basket for x-mas and would love to get a really solid portable basket

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking about picking one up. The DB-5 looks like the best basket under $200.
hey buddy, where's the best place to buy a mach lite? and how much are they? how long to set up, etc?

Bryce aka Hardcore Hyzer said:
I love my DGA Mach Lite ... dont leave home without it
I have an Innova Skill Shot and I like it. It is quick to set up and take down. I wouldn't leave it set up full-time (in the sun) the canvas develops tears in the corners. For something to take with you places it is great (a little heavy) but even in my town with big winds it doesn't budge. Wish the legs had a way of adjusting for uneven ground so the basket would be level without having to stack things under a leg. That is my real opinion of my basket. I would buy another one in a hearbeat. See what others say they love and hate about their baskets and buy one. No matter what you get it will be better than not having one at all.
innova discatcher it's light and portable but still soild metal and wont tip over i got mine for $150 and is much better than the dga basket
m-14
the m-14 is crap and doesnt last long had one and regret buying a total waste of money
DGA mach lite.I just got mine and it's great.
Yeah I think that is what I am going to go with. In red

ej white said:
DGA mach lite.I just got mine and it's great.
Im a big fan of my Innova Traveler. Packs super fast, comes with a bag and a flag (for those long hole portable setups) and it catches great. But my FAVORITE part, is that when I get the need to putt at 2 AM, the nylon wrapped around the chains kills the noise from the big smashes. As long as you can keep your buddy's cheers quiet when you hit that big 60 footer.
i have a machlite at home. durable, catches well, and packs/unpacks in seconds. lightweight yet sturdy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968