www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for peoples opinions on the best portable basket. Im looking to ask for a basket for x-mas and would love to get a really solid portable basket

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mach Lite $129, free shipping @Sunking, I'm gettting one! http://www.sunkingdiscs.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdI...
Skill Shot, very portable!!!

Will fit in ANY car! Easy to store anywhere.

Thank you Holgate (owner of Ching) for a great invention!!!
That's the cheapest I have heard of for that Cool Portable !!!!
I think for the price difference, I'm going with the DB-5. $129 for the Mach Lite or $189 for the DB...sixty extra bucks and it's around forever. Although I'm sure the Mach Lite is easier to haul around...me, I'd rather have long term durabilty.
I'll probably get a DB-5 down the road, but I got my Skill Shot for $50 used.

I think I'll use the Skill Shot for travel and use the DB-5 for more perm. place in my backyard... ...one day.

Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
I think for the price difference, I'm going with the DB-5. $129 for the Mach Lite or $189 for the DB...sixty extra bucks and it's around forever. Although I'm sure the Mach Lite is easier to haul around...me, I'd rather have long term durabilty.
I like the M-14 the best. It is very portable and light weight. It's most like the real thing. I sell tons of them here at my store. .www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com We have FREE SHIPPING on ALL Baskets. Check Us out!
If you want a portable basket that you can put in a bag and put behind your truck seat or in the trunk of your car, I would suggest the Mach Lite. It is just like the real thing in size. And it has a wide opening to putt at.
Good Luck in choosing the "Right" basket.
Got my innova skillshot from dunhams for 65$ i believe, was a bargain, worth every dollar.
dga machlite is the shiznite

best on the market hands down
I have a Disc Catcher sport and I love it, I did double the chains on it and now I love it even more. Breaks down with a few twist of a screw driver and your done, Fits into most trunks.
Has anyone use the pacific technology dg200. Any reviews on that one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968