www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the best disc for putting if you have smaller hands? I heard that smaller hands tend to yank discs more of center.

Tags: hands, putt, small

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard Magnet. The dome tends to get pushed down slightly and makes the rim feel more shallow. Magnets in general have a fairly shallow rim compared with other putters to begin with from what I have experienced. I may also add thumb track putters tend to be more overstable and for me the thumb track is usually not where I would place my thumb for most shots, rendering it usless.
XD has a shallower rim !!!1
I agree with Mike. The depth of the rim is not the only issue, the dominess of the flight plate affects how it sits in your hand.

I have relatively small hands but I love Magnets and Rattlers for putting because the flight plates of the ones I use are a bit concave (the top dips downward). Any of the discs where the flight plate is very high (domey), like an 86 mold do not fit in my hands at all. A domey Avair or Magnet would not work for me. Even a small rimmed disc like an XD or a Classic Roc would not feel right if it were domey.

Mike said:
Hard Magnet. The dome tends to get pushed down slightly and makes the rim feel more shallow. Magnets in general have a fairly shallow rim compared with other putters to begin with from what I have experienced. I may also add thumb track putters tend to be more overstable and for me the thumb track is usually not where I would place my thumb for most shots, rendering it usless.
what if your hands are big enough to palm a putter from the top side or any driver?
Try the New Innova Dart !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968