www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am going to by straps for my new bag, do any big or extra jumbo guys have any preference on brand or model of straps? Thanks in advance.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got the new Phenix Disc Sports and they work fine.
don't limit yourself to "Disc Golf" straps. I thought paying $40 for straps was ridiculous, and I had this set of golf clubs that I haven't used in years, so I took the quad straps off of my ball golf bag. They're more comfortable then any other straps i've tried.
Are you large, fat, tall or any of the above?

Walker said:
don't limit yourself to "Disc Golf" straps. I thought paying $40 for straps was ridiculous, and I had this set of golf clubs that I haven't used in years, so I took the quad straps off of my ball golf bag. They're more comfortable then any other straps i've tried.
Phenix Quad straps!!! they are wider, thicker!
I got the Innova quad straps for my bag, I'm a bigger guy, and they work awesome.
I use the Phenix Quad Shocks.... Im a big guy and have had no problems with them even with a winter coat on.
Phenix Quad Shocks for sure. And I am 6'0" and about 240lb. They work fine
I have a pair of Phenix Quad Straps and they work fine. I switched over to the Revolution Dual Pack and like it much better though.
Well who's got some used one's to sell me :)

BIG Mike said:
I have a pair of Phenix Quad Straps and they work fine. I switched over to the Revolution Dual Pack and like it much better though.
I got a strap for you its called the belt around my waist bend over and ill show you! LOL
My friend used those for about a year then finally bought a pair of Phenix Quads. He couldn't believe how much more comfortable they were. Also the Phenix Quad Shocks have the elastic that takes the downward "skock" out of the straps as you are walking with a loaded bag.

AlternaTour said:
I have been using the same military "H" harness strap for the last 10 years. They cost about $12 and are more durable than anything out there.
Quad Shocks are hard to beat !!!! You can fully extend to proper length !!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968