www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are the best ones? I had the older style Innova ones and they broke in like 3 months. Sorry if this discussion has already been talked about. Just wanted to hear everyone's opinion.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

even though i always dis on innova, i really have heard from ALOT of people that the innova straps are the worst ones, they always break apart right away. Phenix straps are the best.
Phenix quad shocks. They have been "updated" this year. One of the new models has a chest strap. Can't think of a reason for a chest strap though?
Phenix quadshocks for sure. Although I do not own any myself my buddy has had some for over a year and they look like new. If you do not believe that then just read some of the reviews for them across the internet.
Although we did have a lot of complaints about the original innova straps, we have never had anyone return the newer styles. But even with that in mind, I would still rather recommend the phenix quadshox. I've had mine 4 years and they still look like new!! We have the new 2009 designed quadshocks at www.lsdiscs.com. And you can order them through me on here for $35 ea (save $5).
I found a pair of straps on home depot's website, no they are not meant for disc bags. but they work great. there is a pocket on these straps to hold a phone or other such stuff.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?s...
I have the Phenix Quad Shocks !!!!
Those look awesome! Who would have guessed you could find such great straps at Home Depot. No seriously though, the Quad Shocks are the best. I have a bad back, and couldn't imagine a round without them.

Corey W said:
I found a pair of straps on home depot's website, no they are not meant for disc bags. but they work great. there is a pocket on these straps to hold a phone or other such stuff.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?s...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968