www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking to get a good under stable disk that will turn left when i throw a flick. .. Something that will Turn left when i throw it side arm/// i don't throw backhand Ever except on putts and short approach so i think for my game to get better i need something that will turn right for me,, any pointers would be Great ...

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok i guess i should have just looked hear// www.latitude64.se/system/visa.asp?HID=716&FID=606&HSID=12193" target="_blank"> im going to order one tonight!
Valkyrie is the best understable mold in my opinion. If you're not flipping the valk you have, try a lighter one or a different type plastic. DX and pro will be much easier to beat in and start flipping. Have fun with it. `taylor
Another thing I love about the Vision. Is the plastic (Opto) It's nice and grippy. Reminds me of the old Innova gummy plastic. I forgot to mention that I get approx 10 to 20 feet more distance with this disc than my Sidewinder. If you are looking for a similar disc. I would say it's like a more predictale and longer Sidewinder. Another thing I like about Latitude 64. Is that I have bought 4 Visions over the past few months. EVERY one of them flies the same. I've also bought a few other discs from them and have been pleased with them all.

Peace!
The High forehand anhyzer is a pretty cool shot. I primarily use it for shots around 250ft, or so. I can't get alot of Distance only when I have a dog leg left that is out of my range for backhand. Which is almost anything over 175ft-200ft. LoL but seriously, I can't throw backhand to save my life.
It has to be high and hard with a lot of snap, so it holds the line and doesn't come back to the right. It is a pretty cool shot,
i throw backhand and found the avenger ss and beast to have controllable draws ,i throw the avenger with hyser and it flips flat then draws right which is great for dogleg holes ,also dx plastic is easier to draw right or in the case of a forehand left
i would think a beast or a valk would do. just gotta figure them out.
In all honesty Steve is you are physically capable of throwing backhand dedicate yourself to start throwing backhand hyzers, if you have a sidearm hyzer and backhand hyzer you have a lot of your basic shots down. Throw something lighter (167-170) andunderstable such as a valk, beast, avenger ss and check out this video for some form tips.
http://www.discraft.com/vid/html/dg16.html
Find a local player who throws a good hyzer backhand and ask him for some specific to you form tips.
i have watched the video many times ... it seems when i try and throw it it goes Way Up and falls less then half the distance i would have throw it if i had sidearm thrown.90% of the time Ob or way out in the ruff.. it just fills plain uncomfortable for me and plain annoying lol i tried it many times today before i played and it just seems i cant find a grip that works for me ,,,, something i guess ill just have to keep working on
The opto line works best and that plastic is tougher then champion plastic if you can believe that!
Popping up backhand drives is just another speed bump in learning backhand, and I'm pretty sure everyone goes through it. After a year, I still sky shots when I don't get over the disc enough. I'm not going to tell you to change your game, but I will tell you that a backhand hyzer is by far the easiest shot for me (and many others, I'd guess). As far as an understable driver, I think that weight is sometimes more important than mold. For example, I had a 175 Surge SS that was far more stable than a 167 Surge.
I have a 150 champ Valk that is just great at biting and more importantly holding a anny.I will say though that I have purchased 2 other "identicle" discs and get very different results with all 3. Is it right or left? RHFH should go right...LHFH should go left...I think??? Doesnt matter..i throw backhand most of the time any way. Sorry

You also may want to try a Champion Leopard. Flys fast and Straight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968