www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A few weeks ago I lost my favorite Buzzz in the snow at Hudson Mills. I had my name and number on it and waited for a call that never came.

Today, I received a message from a blocked number. The caller said, "Thanks for the Disc!!!!"

Not only are they not planning on returning it, they called to rub it in. What a big jerk!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you ever have the chance and see them out there with your disc break their arm and then their phone. Maybe not in that order but I would say that's a good way to teach them a lesson. On the other hand that suck's and is just wrong!
always put a voodoo curse on your disc so that if this happens the guys arm will rot off! ha I would play their all the time till I find the guy then confront or beat down which ever works for him :) I am not for a good beating but some parasites will not learn any other way. He is not my friend or brother. Looser!
Rock Out With My Roc Out said:
Chances are he is just some immature noob who hasn't caught on to the idea of disc golf karma (we all know it exists)

I know God exists and that in the end every wrong will be righted. When I encounter someone like this, the way I handle my anger is to realize that if someone is behaving so poorly toward others, it is because their life is probably terrible. and if they are that mean to others, they probably have no true friends.

Take it or leave it, but it helps me and turns my anger into compassion. If you're truly wanting to be rid of the frustration instead of holding on to it and fuming, it's the way to go.

I feel for you though. I would be truly furious for a time.
Yes, I would say that dude has issues.

Brandon Swanson said:
Rock Out With My Roc Out said:
Chances are he is just some immature noob who hasn't caught on to the idea of disc golf karma (we all know it exists)

I know God exists and that in the end every wrong will be righted. When I encounter someone like this, the way I handle my anger is to realize that if someone is behaving so poorly toward others, it is because their life is probably terrible. and if they are that mean to others, they probably have no true friends.

Take it or leave it, but it helps me and turns my anger into compassion. If you're truly wanting to be rid of the frustration instead of holding on to it and fuming, it's the way to go.

I feel for you though. I would be truly furious for a time.
I have never had anyone call me but I have had my friends take my disc from other douches when they see them playing with it....some people just suck! We have a guy here that rakes one of the lakes and he won't even give us a chance to buy them back yet alone have the decency to give 'em back, I just don't get it.
what a tool! just take them as he rakes them in, he has no rights to those discs! especially if he doesnt even get wet!
Pop Arounleut said:
I have never had anyone call me but I have had my friends take my disc from other douches when they see them playing with it....some people just suck! We have a guy here that rakes one of the lakes and he won't even give us a chance to buy them back yet alone have the decency to give 'em back, I just don't get it.
call the telephone comp . tell them you recieved a threatening mess. They will retrieve it. but then who'd be the bigger jerk
Yup, He will only sell back disc that are from outta town..so basically he goes to another town and sells the disc that he finds here somewhere else!! Tool Shed!!

da "kingpin" said:
what a tool! just take them as he rakes them in, he has no rights to those discs! especially if he doesnt even get wet!
Pop Arounleut said:
beyond bad. That person is truely pathetic and assanine. His parents should hide thier heads.
This is exactly why I do not buy from swampers! The local play it again here doesn't even care about names or numbers. I found a disc with the name and number of a buddy of mine the other day. I called him and he was like yea I lost it like a month ago no one ever called. And the store wonders why people steal discs from their store.

Hell I would pay at least 5 for any disc I lost and wanted back, Play it again only buys for 4 max and sell for 7 to 9. People Call the number a lot of times you get a reward for returning the disc even without asking for one. Oh yea and it is just good karma.

I have made some very good friends returning discs and having people call me and return mine.

Pop Arounleut said:
Yup, He will only sell back disc that are from outta town..so basically he goes to another town and sells the disc that he finds here somewhere else!! Tool Shed!!

da "kingpin" said:
Pop Arounleut said:
That is a new form of low. I had a disc stolen from me once. I told one of my friends about it and the next day he came up with three disc that was the same I lost and said to pick one. Funny thing is, it was a disc I really didn't like and ended up trading him, giving him a disc another disc I didn't like. Now I like my new disc and the disc he got, he laid it up under the basket on the first try. That is Karma and in the end it all worked out.
I just found some of my disc in a pile on a craigs list posting. I called the guy up to give him my two cents and wanted 4 to 8 dollars.
I'm also finding a lot of friends and families disc at play it again sports store for the least of $4.50 a disc.
What happen to the code of the throwers?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968