www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Our course has been hit a few time by taggers and they seem to like the tees for writing. Anyway, this morning for league we get to the eight hole and are greeted by the F-word and a few other words on the tee. The guy also hit holes number 11, 12, 13 along with the bench on number 16 where he put the wonderful words F*&K Tom Brady and then the wall behind number 17 also had some choice words.

Well, what did we learn? We learned that this guy was a disc golfer because on hole number 12 he wrote "F&*k this new $hit" on the new tee. That means that he had to know that we just put this new tee in. We also learned that he was out there either last night or this morning because of the Brady comments. We also learned that this guy is a total D-bag (and a sore loser Broncos fan).

Tomorrow I am going up there to see if I can scrub some of it off and maybe cover some of the rest of it up. I will call the City and let them know about the profanity on the boxes and they might be able to come and sandblast them. But tomorrow is a holiday and we are expecting snow so that is why I will see what I can do tomorrow. I am pretty pissed off. Makes me want to put up some of those hunting cameras. This kind of thing is happening a lot more lately. Lots of delinquents out there with no respect and obviously way too much time on their hands.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People can be so lame..

Be sure to get permission to put up that camera.  Good hunting.

In the meantime, thanks for cleaning.

I am heading up there right now. I have a can of foam cleaner called "Tough Stuff" that I bought at the Family Dollar some time ago. I used it once with some paint on a sign so I am going to give it a try. If that doesn't work there is always paint thinner but I am hoping to not have to go that route. Wish me luck! I always like to get at that stuff right away because if you just leave it there tends to be more of the same. Who knows if this clown will be back or not in the future. Someone probably knows who did it since he appears to be a disc golfer (just not a very smart or stable one).

we had similar graffiti problem on a couple tee signs at our local park...

found the best thing to clean off sharpie marks off metal tee signs was spray-on brake cleaner from auto parts store..

The stuff that I used was called "Tough Stuff". I bought it for $3.50 from Family Dollar. I used up the first can that I had (which had been in the back of the Volvo for probably four years) and had to get another can. It worked surprising well on the concrete and there were a lot of people thanking me for doing it. I also scrubbed with a small metal brush that I had. It took me about two or three hours to get everything done but it was worth the effort. I only had one person tell me that I should have just waited for the City to do it. I am not one to wait around when graffiti shows up because it is always best to remove it as fast as possible. Anyway, I talked with a lot of disc golfers while I was working so that was cool. When I finished up I looked at my small metal brush and it was pretty much gone. All in all a good day.

give a homeless guy a 6pack and a can of mace to stay there during the nite,prob solved

Way to pay it forward for the sport that you love.

Like ^^^

I'm still waiting for the gun turret to get installed. Remember Wayne's World 2?

Hire a sniper, to lay and wait for them to come back. That should take care of the problem.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968