www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Title speaks for itself. What is the biggest pool that you have hit or know that someone else has hit? I got me a $300 hit under my belt. That was probably three years ago so I am way due. Our current pool in league has already been hit twice this year. The first was for about $135 and I turned around just in time to see it get hit. The second was far less. Last year we paid out over $700 total in Ace pool winnings.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hit one for 323 bucks it was sweet my league last summer had over 1000$ ace pool we had over 100 people come out cuz it was so big and 2 people hit it and got paid 250 or so a piece
On sun the 9th our acepot was hit for $596 dollars o yea in Boise Idaho. Since the inception in 9/06 we have paid out $3829.00 dollars in aces, 24 aces . I run it so I got the stats .
Hit an ace for $710 in 1999 at 5th leg of MDGO series at Kensington hole 13. Gave the other guys in my group each $20, was a great day!!
Nice payday! I once told a guy that he had to buy me a beer if he hit an ace during a league doubles round. He was my partner and we had just put in a new basket position at 2 PM that afternoon. He aced that hole at about 7 PM and he bought me a beer.
$1170 at Golden Gate Disc Golf Course in San Francisco last fall! We play a weekly handicap tournament and $60 to $70 get added each week to the ace pool. Not a lot of ace runs usually. Awesome payout.
Ive hit for 20, 51, and 12. Small Leagues. Wish I could have hit it for 500+!
My biggest Ace Shot was $ 225.00 I have heard of Ace Pools as much as $ 1,500.00 !!!!!
Bill Campbell? I keep asking if you know him because I play league with him every week.
Yes , Tell Bill Campbell , Donny Olow says "Hi " !!!
Awesome!
A friend of mine told me of an ace pool in Texas somewhere that paid out $1800+...for a single ace. I guess nobody hit one in a long time :P
A couple of years back we got to the end of the season and still had money in our ace pool. Usually that money will get held over till the next year. I think that there might have been around $200 or $300 in there. Anyway, the guy who was running things decided to take the money down to a separate league at another course. Later somebody at that course hit an ace and took around $550. That was $200 of our pool money that he stole for their pool. Some of those people didn't even play in our league. Never again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968