www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well guys, guess I'm just not special enough to have my birthday posted : ( ...does that mean I can still say I'm only 42?? N E way, just wondered why, didn't know if maybe I mad somebody mad in the system, Terry? Ben? Hope not!! My birthday was May 31st, now we are falling into my sobriety date of June 1st, one year! Yes, very glad to have this day come, quite different from the past. Today I had brunch with a friend, went some friends at the pool with my daughter, visited with several of my clean and sober friends, and now I get to come home and go to sleep...it's all good! Goodnite to all!!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my bday was skipped as well on this site. the birthday box was not working for a couple of days,but i don't think it was anyones fault or done on purpose. you could probably get away with saying that you're 39
A belated VERY Happy Birthday to you, Shel!
Your suppost to stop counting after 40, didn't you get the memo LOL
Happy b-day, Shelly! Congrats on your 1 year too, keep it up!
happy belated birthday and more importantly the 1 year chip . :)
Shel, I have been sober myself since February 27, 2007. Congratulations on one year, and Happy B-Day!
hey now,a belated B-Day wish and congrats on a continuation of sobriety.,Many more years for both.Peace
Thanx everyone! You put a smile on my face, and laughter in the air ; ) Gotta get up in 5 hours for work, so best be off for now. But really! Thanx for taking the time out of your day to drop me a line, that makes me feel better...I know, I'm such a baby! Just don't tell anyone!! Ha! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
they missed mine on the 17th but i almost forgot it too . june 1st is a better celibration any way yeah you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy B-day,hope you had a lot of fun. I hope they forget mine too,I dont want to face my age.I;m tring not to act it every day.If you need any support to walk your sober path,I will do anything I can to help.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968