www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love my friggin Beast and I lost it today. Do they make black champion plastic? Where would I find it?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On of the sweatest discs in my collection is a First Run Champion Excalibur, very nice looking when held up to sunlight, alot of swirls going on in there.

These are Sweet !!!
That is a good lookin disc
I throw some black discs and I dont think they're that hard to find in bushes. I think white discs, once they have been thrown a bit and get that yellow/beige colouring, are a lot harder to find on the course than a pure black disc. Besides, black discs look sweet! However, I dont think the manufacturers make many black discs for some reason, which is a shame. Maybe they make the same amount of black as any other colour, and people just buy them straight away???
I have a black X cyclone that I lose every 5th time I toss it around in the yard
can i see a pic of that?
I have no advice for you, but nice shirt, BLS rules. Check out the metal head group!
Does anyone have a stopwatch so we can start the 3 minutes??

The only thing worse than a black driver is a puke green and dirt brown tie-dyed roller disc.
Try and find that black plastic in water. Good luck with that.
I use black putters but have only used one black driver. I threw it once, everyone saw it hit, but never saw it again. I'm sure someone eventually found it. 175g Champion Valkyrie, such a pretty disc.
Yeah I've found that they don't even really have to be in a shitty spot to be hard to see. I don't know why but a black disc is hard to see even in the fairway for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968