www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love my friggin Beast and I lost it today. Do they make black champion plastic? Where would I find it?

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On of the sweatest discs in my collection is a First Run Champion Excalibur, very nice looking when held up to sunlight, alot of swirls going on in there.

These are Sweet !!!
That is a good lookin disc
I throw some black discs and I dont think they're that hard to find in bushes. I think white discs, once they have been thrown a bit and get that yellow/beige colouring, are a lot harder to find on the course than a pure black disc. Besides, black discs look sweet! However, I dont think the manufacturers make many black discs for some reason, which is a shame. Maybe they make the same amount of black as any other colour, and people just buy them straight away???
I have a black X cyclone that I lose every 5th time I toss it around in the yard
can i see a pic of that?
I have no advice for you, but nice shirt, BLS rules. Check out the metal head group!
Does anyone have a stopwatch so we can start the 3 minutes??

The only thing worse than a black driver is a puke green and dirt brown tie-dyed roller disc.
Try and find that black plastic in water. Good luck with that.
I use black putters but have only used one black driver. I threw it once, everyone saw it hit, but never saw it again. I'm sure someone eventually found it. 175g Champion Valkyrie, such a pretty disc.
Yeah I've found that they don't even really have to be in a shitty spot to be hard to see. I don't know why but a black disc is hard to see even in the fairway for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968