www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I picked one of the Pindragons up today and used it for awhile this evening. I was sceptical at first about how it would fly. I practiced putting and also used it while playing. I'm really happy with the performance. I will say one thing, its harder to use if you have the disc in the flashing mode. Overall I've been impressed so far. I just wanted to send out a shout out and let folks know. I plan on updating this after I have had an opporunity to play with it more. I'm interested in seeing how long the batteries last and how durable it is.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, thanks for the heads up...I was thinking of getting one myself.

We have a tournament coming up on Halloween and part of the players pack is the Black Jack driver. Anybody have any input on this disc? I hear that it is understable and doesn't fly very well.
The putter is decent...don't know how long the batteries will last...haven't used it much.

I like the grippy feel..seems to stick in the chains well. I got mine wet...but once I took the thing apart and dried out the gizmo...it worked fine.
I tried the Axe driver last night and it is very over stable. I need to play with it some more before I really know if its me or the disc.
I got all of them...my Axe weighs in at a cool 195..lmao .....Check yours if you can...I'm curious

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968