www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I picked one of the Pindragons up today and used it for awhile this evening. I was sceptical at first about how it would fly. I practiced putting and also used it while playing. I'm really happy with the performance. I will say one thing, its harder to use if you have the disc in the flashing mode. Overall I've been impressed so far. I just wanted to send out a shout out and let folks know. I plan on updating this after I have had an opporunity to play with it more. I'm interested in seeing how long the batteries last and how durable it is.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, thanks for the heads up...I was thinking of getting one myself.

We have a tournament coming up on Halloween and part of the players pack is the Black Jack driver. Anybody have any input on this disc? I hear that it is understable and doesn't fly very well.
The putter is decent...don't know how long the batteries will last...haven't used it much.

I like the grippy feel..seems to stick in the chains well. I got mine wet...but once I took the thing apart and dried out the gizmo...it worked fine.
I tried the Axe driver last night and it is very over stable. I need to play with it some more before I really know if its me or the disc.
I got all of them...my Axe weighs in at a cool 195..lmao .....Check yours if you can...I'm curious

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968