www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What disc is this? I just got it for signing up as a PDGA member.

Views: 65

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks JC the rim on this disc is like no other.. so i'm anxious to throw it.. never have had a discwing disc..
Diskwing Quarter k II, that is a really nice distance driver. It doesn't take a real big arm to put that to good use. Good luck, happy scoring.
Just got mine today as well. Very cool looking with the gold stamp. Not sure if I'm going to throw it though, kinda sweet and stealth like. Mines 173g
I have thrown the original qk but dont know much about the second 1,loved the first 1 though.
I have one of the very first QKs to be shipped. It's an ok disc, but the original plastic is like old Lightning (crap).
Ehhhh, If I can turn it over anybody can! They really messed up imo when they changed the mold from the QK to the K2. It's a shame, now it's very flippy. I guess it might make a good roller or if you are starting out? A good noob driver.

it reminds me of a beat up orc.. i like it... any disc that goes far with little effort is a good disc IMO.. tournaments are 72 holes alot of times. I think i'll enjoy not having to throw hard and having a fresh arm..

everything in the description is correct except mine is stamped with PDGA logo in gold, very cool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968