www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So how is the blizzard Krait flying?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhhhhh! Dangit! That was another disc I meant to pick up and try out over the weekend, but forgot about it. Looking forward to hearing responses.... :) Thanks Christian for the Reminder.

Got some but ain't thrown one yet...

not to change the subject but  what about the new Lycan disc ? anybody chunked that one yet ?

I picked up a couple Brand New Star Lycans. Threw them for a few weeks. As soon as they started breaking in, I could not keep them from turning over. SUPER DOMEY disc. I have settled on the Discmania MD2 Fiend for the Perfect straight mid. It is basically a Roc with more glide and less fade.

me and domey disc dont get along. thanks for the info

No problem. :)

Bought a few of the Sparkle Kraits. It was VERY windy when I tossed the

, but when I had a chance to throw them. I got a nice helix out of them when thrown with a little hyzer angle on them. Thrown flat they would anhyzer most of the flight and then come back. I got one throw with no wind and when thrown flat it flew dead straight with a decent hyzer out.

Will toss some more during the week, but so far I dig them. Heck, it's already in my bag!

Yeah I have thrown the Lycans also, they are like a lightly stable Mako, Very domey as Jeff said.

Nice! That is Good to hear. I have been gong back and forth all day now wondering if I should try the Krait. The Archons in my bag are Awful stable for their rating and I am sure the Krait will fly pretty similar. Lol. 

Ya they are pretty close. I got more "D" and a straighter flight from the Krait, but we'll see how they really fly when it's not gusting up to 30mph! Must add that I did throw them in the trees. So the wind didn't mess with them tooooo much, but those dang trees sure did! Jeeze I hate it when the trees decide to jump out in the middle of the fairway just as I throw.

Alright Rick. You talked me into it. LOL.

Ends up I am gonna play in a 159.9gm Discs AND UNDER only Tourney next Saturday, so I ordered a Blizzard Krait to try out this week. :)

Cool! I think you'll like it, because it seems like we throw around the same distance. Just picked up some blizzard Apes and Boss'. I can't throw the heavy ones, but since it's the windy season around here.,I need an overstable driver. So I thought I'd see if anything can beat out my Teerex?

Well, good luck in the tourny next week!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968