www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So how is the blizzard Krait flying?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhhhhh! Dangit! That was another disc I meant to pick up and try out over the weekend, but forgot about it. Looking forward to hearing responses.... :) Thanks Christian for the Reminder.

Got some but ain't thrown one yet...

not to change the subject but  what about the new Lycan disc ? anybody chunked that one yet ?

I picked up a couple Brand New Star Lycans. Threw them for a few weeks. As soon as they started breaking in, I could not keep them from turning over. SUPER DOMEY disc. I have settled on the Discmania MD2 Fiend for the Perfect straight mid. It is basically a Roc with more glide and less fade.

me and domey disc dont get along. thanks for the info

No problem. :)

Bought a few of the Sparkle Kraits. It was VERY windy when I tossed the

, but when I had a chance to throw them. I got a nice helix out of them when thrown with a little hyzer angle on them. Thrown flat they would anhyzer most of the flight and then come back. I got one throw with no wind and when thrown flat it flew dead straight with a decent hyzer out.

Will toss some more during the week, but so far I dig them. Heck, it's already in my bag!

Yeah I have thrown the Lycans also, they are like a lightly stable Mako, Very domey as Jeff said.

Nice! That is Good to hear. I have been gong back and forth all day now wondering if I should try the Krait. The Archons in my bag are Awful stable for their rating and I am sure the Krait will fly pretty similar. Lol. 

Ya they are pretty close. I got more "D" and a straighter flight from the Krait, but we'll see how they really fly when it's not gusting up to 30mph! Must add that I did throw them in the trees. So the wind didn't mess with them tooooo much, but those dang trees sure did! Jeeze I hate it when the trees decide to jump out in the middle of the fairway just as I throw.

Alright Rick. You talked me into it. LOL.

Ends up I am gonna play in a 159.9gm Discs AND UNDER only Tourney next Saturday, so I ordered a Blizzard Krait to try out this week. :)

Cool! I think you'll like it, because it seems like we throw around the same distance. Just picked up some blizzard Apes and Boss'. I can't throw the heavy ones, but since it's the windy season around here.,I need an overstable driver. So I thought I'd see if anything can beat out my Teerex?

Well, good luck in the tourny next week!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968