www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just looked at some of the pics from the Bowling Green event on the PDGA site. It says this is one of the oldest events in PDGA history. Claimed to be the Daytona 500 of Disc Golf. I was a little confused about some of the Pictures. From my interpretation of the rule book Atier events require shirts with a collar, or cool-dri type shirts. Like Nike, Huk lab, asics, and Under Armor produces. Its nice to see in the biggest oldest event that the TD's and Players didn't have enough respect for the game to follow one of the easiest rules in the book, but that's just my take.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't understand the fuss as Kade said in my defence, which isn't needed anyway, that I played a tourny according to my level play with Kade. Unrated I had the choice to play adv. or int. and i just decided to play int because it was new to me and seemed right place to be. Your right I did very well at the atlanta open and here at bowling green and now i have a rating and will obviously play advanced. An please don't take away from the great play some of the those unrated players had. I got the pleasure of playing with Allen Bye every round and he made it to the finals along with Derek Evans who both played exceptional both without a rank. I think Ethan said it best. I didn't play amazingly great i just played solid golf.I think Bowling Green being such a big tourny has its downfalls but i had fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968