www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Lately I've been in the process of breaking in a brand new Star Katana. Tonight I took it in hand and smashed the edge of it into a block wall. Then I threw it and parked a hole with it.

How do you enjoy breaking in that new disc? I have been throwing mine into the ground and also standing on it. And the aforementioned block wall smashing. Any ideas?

Do you also think that you break in to a disc as well? I know that is one thing that is happening with this new disc. I'm figuring it out.

Views: 1231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are Nice with very little break in needed !!!

I agree, Donny. I don't think I've ever played a round without throwing a Valkyrie on at least one hole.
Throw from the tee pad or any large field is your initial break in time.You might just lucky and hit trees/rough along the way.There you have your basket and CHAINS to help.
I generally hit enough trees when In play.
We have enough rocks on our course to take care of that problem. It only takes a round or two to get my disc nice and warn in.
My buddy does a touchdown spike w his until they fly to his liking...no victory dances or any T.O. horse-crap...just spiking
That's kind of what I was doing with mine as well.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968