www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Champion Wraith that I bought a couple of weeks ago that I have thrown in action about 12 times and maybe another twenty during field work. This thing is still too overstable for my liking, is there anyway to break in Champ plastic that doesn't include banging it off of trees. I would like to get to the point where I know if this disc is too overstable for my bag.

Will carrying around the disc all day and flexing the rim break it in?

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats just it, I should have had enough power to burn on the Wraith right out of the box. I'm calling lemon. I have a buddy who has a friend with 500' power, he's gonna give it a shot and I'm gonna go buy another one in star plasic and keep using my Champ Boss in the meantime.

I had bought one in echo plastic that was so stable i just gave it away.  I can throw around 500 and could not get thing to fly no mater what i did.  Trade it or sell it and get a new one, no sence in takeing all that time to make it do what the disc should do in the first place.
LOL! That is Awesome.
I got caught up in the whole principal of the damn thing, I thought it was my noodle arm, but I'm starting to hit the Champ Boss, so the Wraith must be possessed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968