www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I threw my 169g Champ Wraith 430' w/ a slight tailwind today, i'm stoked... My previous longest throw was only about 330'... Wooopeee!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats! If you get a Wraith to glide how it's suppose to, they can go a long way.
man thats tight. ive been getting some better distance lately on my backhand. i use Z surges or Z crushes.
keep on keepin' on brotha !! Nice Job.
I need to start tracking my distance by getting one of those long yard tapes. I'm curious on how accurate or far I can throw all of my discs.
Nice job. I wonder why you went from 330 to 430 on this throw. You must have had the power, you just needed to hook up on the right line. That should give you confidence that you can throw farther by tweaking your release, etc.. Nice job. Sounds like you're going to be bombing in 09'.
Nice man, I remember the first time i broke 500 i was like wtf i didnt throw that any harder then i usually do. its about hooking up on the right line and getting it to turn at the right height so it can ride that turn and fade out completely. Just spend lots of time throwing and you learn ur disc inside and out.
right on!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968