www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has any one used the new off clip on? If not what do you use if anything?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so since my earlier comment i decided to do a little research about DEET. A simple google search of the phrase " dangers of deet" brought up enough information about the unknown, negative, harmful effects DEET causes to your brain cells and central nervous system to make me pitch my bottle of OFF! I suggest everyone do the same search and decide for yourselves. And what ever you do don't put this poison on a young child! WTF are we spraying on ourselves?? I'll find a natural repellent at the health food store.

Nibs for the love of God save your self and throw away the 100%!! lmao
I do love some garlic.
hey now,one can not live forever,eating a lot of garlic will keep EVERYTHING away from you,haPlay in the winter time,no deet needed,stay inside and play disc golf games on the wii or internet,become a recluse and just be boring about talking how you used to play,ha
One can not live forever. However one can live healthy and stay away from harmful chemicals that will reduce one's quality of life later on.

Don't be apathetic towards your health. That kind of attitude is the reason that 1/3 of children born in the U.S. since the year 2000 will have diabetes at some point in their lives and cancer rates are soaring.

It's about living well, not forever..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968