www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i cant stop buying discs its getting crazy, i just want to try everything damit disc golf!

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha.  You may not get much sympathy from this group.  Except me.  Come back in a couple thousand discs and we can discuss it.

may not be to far off haha

Dude, tell me about it.  The first thing i do when i wake up is get online @ Discgolfcenter.com (free shipping + exact weight and color) and religiously look at disc golf discs, equipment, videos, everything.  Today a bought a KC pro Roc 165g, a Fade Gear Dude! (camo) Crunch Box bag, and a Innova Mini.  Less than two weeks ago, I bought a 152g Polecat (which people highly underestimate), and a 150g Star Teebird.  I live in South Dakota, right now under many feet of snow is where i play my rounds...and its almost like i buy more discs in the "off season" than i do in the summer.

One thing is for sure,  Buying discs does add up. Try borrowing friends (just dont lose them).

Look at the  new disc golf company..ABC Discs. Buy a bundle and enjoy the flight;>}

Maybe you should take up another sport like alpine skiing, canoeing, or ball golf to save money.  Face it you have to pay to play no matter what the sport.  Disc golf is one of the cheeper sports to play, so enjoy it. 

Feeding the plastic addiction is part of the fun of disc golf.

www.discplayersports.com

Xmas Sale!

On Everything!

nice plug!

Dude, I feel your pain. Not including my collector stuff. I can honestly say, aside from just a two or three molds (putters) from I Discraft, Innova, and Latitude 64. I've tried EVERY disc from those companies! Heck, I just bought four Vulcans the other day. I can't stop!....HEEEEeeelllllp!

I mean, if you don't try them all. How are you going to know which ones you like lol!

thats what i keep saying haha my wife doesnt agree lol

Bad thing is you buy all the disc, find out what you don't like and trade/give it away. year later your game gets much better and you have to re buy all those disc you gave away lol

I would suggest getting really good and play tourny's then you have fun and they give you plastic ;b

How many Disc's have you bought ?

Around 20-25 since I started in November. Plus a bag and pdga membership. Lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968