www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I personally love the buzz, and I have my reasons.... I have thrown the Roc, and it just isn't for me. However, there are a lot of folks out there that have not made up their minds.

Views: 1773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for clearing that up.
I started throwing the Roc earlier this Summer and started tucking into bed at night with a little kiss.

I bought about a month ago two esp buzzzes because I purchased at 50% off. Cannot argue with that one. I tried out the Buzzz v. Roc and expected the Roc to win hands down.

I threw best throw doubles with Rocs and Buzzes. The Buzzz won hands down. I have been throwing the Buzzz and overstable discs (Storm) and just been throwing great.

Here is my review: http://www.planetisaac.com/2009/08/roc-and-buzzzz-biased-reivew.html
Not a question of which is better - it's a question of which you prefer, which fits your particular throwing style. I happen to prefer the Buzzz, but that's just me - it works for me. Others like the Roc - when in doubt, try both and see which you like.
very well put. It's just a matter preference.
They're both great discs! Buzz holds a line better for me, where the Roc flips a little more. But I guess it all depends on weight, wear stage, and the thrower. I throw the Buzz but I also carry a Roc, just in case I decide to launch mass midrange at a basket!
ROC ALL DAY SON!
Above 5,000 feet elevation , Buzzz . At Sea Level , Roc rules !!!
BUZZZ by far
Maybe I have not thrown a good buzzz yet. They all seem to turn over. Try a Z -Drone instead !!
...and the 100th reply goes to Olow!!! lol!!
Sweet !!! What do I win ? A Z -Drone !!! I like !!
Ha!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968