www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone been throwing the Buzz SS now that they are easily available to the everyone. What are your thoughts and opinions so far?

Views: 558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eh.. It has the same flight as my FLX buzzz, and it am able to throw those more consistently.

I sold mine a few weeks after I got it.

The Elite Z Buzzz SS Eric McCabe is like your Elite Z Buzzz that has hit a bunch of trees and now flies straighter.

Discraft describes it as a "seasoned" Buzzz or a Buzzz that has "been broken" in from many rounds of play.

Most players describe a straight flight that dies right on the straight line...a difficult thing to get discs to do!

This becomes very useful as you are now just drawing straight lines to your target or landing point.

The Buzzz is popular in all types of plastics and seems to be a Discraft top seller...the Nuke is quickly catching up.

The "SS" on Discraft discs stands for Super Straight and they are usually dead on with that call!

The "SS" versions work better for players with slower arm speeds and less snap, but can also be used as finesse discs for players with more snap and torque.

The Glow Buzzz SS has been available for some time now and was still a popular seller even though it was a fund raiser that costs extra.

nice answer

That is strange, I've been throwing FLX Buzzzs for about a year and half now and they are noticeably more stable than the Buzzz SS.

Must be the run I have, or that the SS was a new glow.
I got a sparkle Buzz SS with the American Flag on it and it is very much like a beat in BUzz . Understable right out of the box.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968