www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since i've been gaining distance with my throws, my buzzz's have been annying on me more and more. does anyone else find this to be true? Also I'm lookin for a overstable middy (discraft), any suggestions?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the longest distance you can throw a Buzzz straight? I consistently hear about pros that throw a Roc and a Buzzz 400'. Unless you're throwing it much further, I would have to say that it has something to do with your angle of release, releasing palm up, or just strong arming it.

I could be wrong on the aforementioned for you, but I've heard this same question from other budding discers and have found this commonality among them.
im sure its my form and not the disc
z buzzz 178 goes exactly where you throw it. try to commit more to where you are throwing your disc as opposed to relying on power to get it there. follow through maybe.. my buzzz is sick $$ pimpness
Practice, practice, practice... Some of the better people I play with. Like to warm up with their putters. Those show offs can hyzer flip their putter a good 350' I know when I started to get better. I thought mids were a waist of time, but I found out. At least for me. I wasn't a good enough player to know how to throw them right. Once I learned how to control my power and how to shape shots. That's when I really found out how important mid were to my game.
Until my game got better. I could not STAND the Roc or Buzzz. "those damn thing just flip over if you look at them!"
Try a shark
True that, I felt the same way and did the same thing. Things have changed now and I'm happy!
the wasp for sure the drone is a little extreme if your buzzz is just starting to anny.
what grip are you using on youre buzz for me a modified fan grip helps my release it felt a little wierd at first but the disc was more controllable.
ok, update here, today i aced hole ten at fairhope, al's volanta park disc golf course. with the previously mentioned stingray. got some pics, but i didn't even get a signature on it before i go and lose the damn thing two holes later. i've hit two other baskets with that disc this week. i've never seen another stingray. thinking of buying a z glide to replace it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968