www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just kidding,........Threw the new First run Nukes today (and get mine tomorrow!!!!) they are a little more stable than the memorial versions and feel alot beefier. I think these these things are gonna blow up!....get it?...nuke...blow up? Yeah whatever, anyone else tried em out yet?

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did any fish float to the surface? lol
id be worried about the radiation. hahaha. Sorry sean for making a joke of your loss.
I'm done with the wide rim S*&t. For the most part, it gets used on 1 to 2 holes if that. I find I can only use them on wide open holes that give them room to skip, but if you want to try a REAL disc. Try the Halo...Sorry I just couldn't help myself ;)~
hope the factory runs are more stable. the memorial ones flip easy
i carry 2 of each actually , a 12x kc pro roc , a black dx roc , a buzzz x elite and a buzzz pro d
I got the yellow one that you had to preorder back in December, haven't thrown any other versions. I found mine to be slightly stable and was pretty equivalent to that of my Pro Destroyer. Love the disc though, I like the big rims as I have long fingers.
They are
Buzz all the way for me! i have bought/won more ROCs than I will ever throw. Honestly don't know why I keep trying the ROC, my Z-Buzz does everything it'll do, and it feels better in my hand. Have had my Buzz since I started playing 3 years ago. Hope I never loose it. BTW... You playing the 27th? I owe ya one...
I love the surge to. Getting my nuke thursday. Thowin the surge 350 cant wait for. My nuke. Im discin thursday is theres 3 ft. of snow.
lol, with the condition our river is in, I wouldn't be surprised if the Nuke was the thing growing legs.
Yeah buddy I'm there.....you do know thats my home course right? lol
buzz beats nuke

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968