www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi there.
I have a question about the different buzzz plastics. Which one i the most stable(all max weight)? Make a list with these (listed below)
Pro D Buzzz
X Buzzz
X Buzzz GT
ESP Buzzz
FLX Buzzz
Z Buzzz

Is there some colors that are more stable then others?

/
Lars
Sweden

Tags: buzz

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll only share a little bullshit with this one because even though I love my buzzes, I don't own an ESP or FLX. However I have given them a toss.

The pro d buzz becomes really understable as it gets beat it.
The 2 x plastic are pretty similar. They hold their line very well and have a consistant fade at the end.
The z holds very well
I admit the ESP was a good disc, the one I threw wasn't max weight and it flipped over on me.
The flx had a good flight path and was a little more stable than the esp, x and z plastics

Sorry for the vague answers.
my max weight blue flx buzzz was the most stable one i threw (when it was new)
I love the buzz......here is my opinion on the plastics, given that weights are equal going from less stable to more stable
d-......X-...... then Z....-then esp -....finally FLX. That being said the shape of the flight plate (ie flatter =less stable vs domey= more stable) also effects stability.
If your looking for a stable Buzzz then get the Wasp. Same look and feel and a more reliable fade. If your stubborn and want a Buzzz I think the Elite Z is the best at max weight.
Big Steve said:
If your looking for a stable Buzzz then get the Wasp. Same look and feel and a more reliable fade. If your stubborn and want a Buzzz I think the Elite Z is the best at max weight.

agreed.....this is what I throw mids......ss buzz-turnovers. esp 177 buzz- most mids. 179 Z wasp- hyzer mids, 178 FLX drone super fade mids, flick approaches
The Buzzz with the most teeth, from my experience:

FIRST RUN Z-BUZZZ
Big Steve said:

I don't really like the fell of the Wasp. I use a beat in Pro D Drone instead. Maybe, the new Nebula is the disc for me. You can call it stubborn or not, but i will never let go off my buzzzez.

Thx for all answers.
dont thorw much DIscraft but I thorw a Flex Buzzz. Great disc and it will do what I need it to do.
my Crystal Z seemed more stable than my regular Z, but yeah, I'd have to say the Z out of all those.
I dont even like the flx or pro D's at all for some reason. go figure.
The Z seems more stable. My FLX changes with extreme temp. changes but normally is very controllable and does exactly what you ask it to do.
for me it is the z, flx, esp and I suspect x as it is the softest. I have a z and a esp in the bag at all times.
I use a Cryztal and FLX Buzzz. Both are the same to me, straight as an arrow. I like the feel of the FLX especially in the rain or snow, like right now! Both of these discs will do whatever I need them to do straight, or put it on an anhyzer and watch it glide. For any hyzer shots I use somthing that is meant for that, ie Wasp, Nebula, Zone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968