www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

most stable buzzz? LIke plastic-wise...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never thrown a glow Z Buzzz, but I'd agree with everyone else and say Z.  I use my FLX for turnover shots, my Z Buzzz replaced the Wasp in my bag.  Great disc in the wind, now I just need to figure out who walked off with it.
Walked off with it! Jeeeze I hate people sometimes...
It's a small community, I'm hoping one of the locals will spot and recover it.
I have to say the Glow Buzzz is the most overstable. But I do have a super flat top buzzz in regular Z plastic thats stable. I don't think it really makes any difference they will all hold a hyzer line very well.
I am finding that my Elite X is more stable then my Elite Z.  Both are sick either way
I was told the x was a bit more stable then the z but only threw an x buzzz once. The z buzzz is my only mid it flies straight with little to no fade at all.
Threw my DX from extrem elevation on Easter sunday out at my buddies ranch. I'd say maybe 300' of elevation, I'll check it with an altimetor next time I'm out there. It was a beautiful sight, let it out on hyzer, it flipped up and ran, just as it would die left it would pick up speed again and turn. Would say the shot ended on a patio at the bottom of the property about 900' away. No way I'm gonna subject my Z Buzz to that, but thought it interesting to see the mechanics of disc flight in action like that.
Sounds like a good shot to take video of.
The X's will start out a bit more stable, but they don't stay that way for long. The Z will hold it's stability for much much longer.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968