www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How is it? does it anny hard? is it a gentle gliding anny? does it hyzer out at the end? right now i throw a Meteor but I'm just not feeling it like I'd like to and I'm looking for a new anny disc. let me know what you think, thanks.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's good for a forced anny...if you want a total anny mid range try a stratus...
I don't have a big arm - mine generally runs dead straight.
I have 2 at 175 and they have a more stable flight than any of the X-Buzzzs I've thrown.  I can rip on them and fly straight over 300' w/o a problem
You might try a Glide if your looking for a disc to slowly annie for the whole flight. But would still highly suggest a buzzz too. I was all innova untill I tried the buzzz. Now I'm all discraft on mids.
It flew like my well worn Buzzz's, but because the SS was new, the plastic was harder.  I like the feel of (a few years) worn Z plastic, and especially like my less stable discs to be less stiff.  I ended up sticking to my X comet, and flx Buzzz.
If you really want an anny midrange then you should look at a Mako. It absolutely holds any line you start it on. The star plastic has a great feel and grip. I mostly use a FLX Buzzz or a Cryztal Buzzz SS as a mid, but if I want an anhyzer that won't hyzer out at the end I pull out my Mako.
I have two buzzz ss's. My glow buzzz ss is a straight flier. My z buzzz ss is wicked over stable. I don't get it at all. I used to throw a regular buzzz and this buzzz ss hooks way more. I can throw it forehand and it don't flip.
Buzzz Super Stable lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968