www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so i bought a disc today and its a buzzz and it has wasp printed on the inside of the rim like a first run but it does not have a bar stamp. the stamp is the old discraft stamp where its on the outside edge of the disc. can somebody explain what it is?

Tags: buzzz

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all I know is they are all magic. especially the crystal Z.

Tis a Wasp tooled buzzz...  Damn close to a first run, Most that I have that are like what you are talking about have tournement stamps on them.  I would rank them up with first runs in terms of flight and flat..  Photos? and would you trade?

i'll try to get a pic up soon but it has writing on the back and side that says "smoke", which really sucks but it also says 178. i would definitely consider a trade if your still interested.

For Sure, What are you looking for? and how would you rate the disc? 8/10 with ink? 

well, the disc its self is in great shape no chunks or dings but it is a tie dye and someone traced the outside of the dye with the ink and wrote on it. so the ink is excessive but the disc is great. i would say its about an 8, i'll try and get a pic up soon for ya. i'm looking for heavy first run stalkers all the time.
Your buzzz is a second first run. It is actually a lot more rare than the bar stamped buzzz's, but flies just the same.
why is it that it doesnt have the second first run stamp on it?

I got a couple Glo-Stalkers but no first runs... 

its the same mold that they decided to use for a regular production disc. but trust me it is a second first run. i think this, behind the first run, is the best buzz. the stamp is just awesome too, because of the fact that almost no one has a buzzz like it

The 2nd first run stamp is from the Player's cup, people will also refer to the buzz molds that you have as second first runs.http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=22865 Those we made in '06. the runs that you have was more then likely made in '04-'05.

So in short there are two types of second first runs..  Yours which is olders the then players cup edition. not to be confused with the third first runs which is a totally different batch of domey wasp rimmed maddness.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968