www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so i bought a disc today and its a buzzz and it has wasp printed on the inside of the rim like a first run but it does not have a bar stamp. the stamp is the old discraft stamp where its on the outside edge of the disc. can somebody explain what it is?

Tags: buzzz

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all I know is they are all magic. especially the crystal Z.

Tis a Wasp tooled buzzz...  Damn close to a first run, Most that I have that are like what you are talking about have tournement stamps on them.  I would rank them up with first runs in terms of flight and flat..  Photos? and would you trade?

i'll try to get a pic up soon but it has writing on the back and side that says "smoke", which really sucks but it also says 178. i would definitely consider a trade if your still interested.

For Sure, What are you looking for? and how would you rate the disc? 8/10 with ink? 

well, the disc its self is in great shape no chunks or dings but it is a tie dye and someone traced the outside of the dye with the ink and wrote on it. so the ink is excessive but the disc is great. i would say its about an 8, i'll try and get a pic up soon for ya. i'm looking for heavy first run stalkers all the time.

I got a couple Glo-Stalkers but no first runs... 

Your buzzz is a second first run. It is actually a lot more rare than the bar stamped buzzz's, but flies just the same.
why is it that it doesnt have the second first run stamp on it?
its the same mold that they decided to use for a regular production disc. but trust me it is a second first run. i think this, behind the first run, is the best buzz. the stamp is just awesome too, because of the fact that almost no one has a buzzz like it

The 2nd first run stamp is from the Player's cup, people will also refer to the buzz molds that you have as second first runs.http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=22865 Those we made in '06. the runs that you have was more then likely made in '04-'05.

So in short there are two types of second first runs..  Yours which is olders the then players cup edition. not to be confused with the third first runs which is a totally different batch of domey wasp rimmed maddness.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968