www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

thats the main page

this link is my direct link to my entry!

I made it to top 10 in the contest that Innova is doing, 

I can win a sponsorship and few awesome gear, which would really help with my goals to get more chicks involved do you think u can vote for me?
just click the link and if you like what you read give me a thumbs up PLEASE

love 
valerie

Just go to facebook, and vote for me my entry is the CHICKS with DISCS
by valerie Bradley

or you can open the link by right clicking and using the option "open link in new tab"

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I realy hope so, im not sure either, ill ask innova?
OMGsounds fabulous i run mixed dubs and its so much fun if youc an come down!
Getting Close . 181 today !
Actually Jim the area of thumbs will tell you that you voted.However,the count must be off.Should be closer to 183.
Hey Valerie,if the count on the 16th was 171 as stated by Donny the other day,then your vote counts should be closer to 183-184.Counting from my post on the 16th to last night total was 172 when I checked.Perhpas they're just behind in counting and posting??Curious minds just want to know and whats fair.Go the distance.Was able to vote after the 24 hr passed today.
bump up
I have to give "props" to our Florida locals who play my new favorite pastime. Tonight will make 5 votes from me if I count correctly. Best of Luck! hope you win one of the four spots and it helps you realize your discin dream.

~ Todd
LOL thanks i have been having this dream for quite some years a lil over 7 years actually haha thank you for the love and support we will have to get a round in soon!
Valerie
voted. good luck :)
Cool, 7 years, Excellent! (Tonight's vote just went through) At the spry young age of 41 I am only a few months into my interest, but I'm loving it so far. I am starting to get to where I won't feel totally silly going out throwing a round with some of you here. I know that mr ed and BJ Rudolph are both nearby, are you also in the SW part of FL?
Oh yeah, right there on your profile, St. Pete. Not too far at all.
Voted again. I have not missed a day since the start of this post. BUMP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968