www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

thats the main page

this link is my direct link to my entry!

I made it to top 10 in the contest that Innova is doing, 

I can win a sponsorship and few awesome gear, which would really help with my goals to get more chicks involved do you think u can vote for me?
just click the link and if you like what you read give me a thumbs up PLEASE

love 
valerie

Just go to facebook, and vote for me my entry is the CHICKS with DISCS
by valerie Bradley

or you can open the link by right clicking and using the option "open link in new tab"

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Voted Again. You Now should be at 170 !!!! Hope you win.

P.S. - Tell the Folks at Innova , Donny Olow says " Hi ". They all know me there :)
lol will do!
PLEASE VOTE dAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im a vote whore lol
just kidding gotta support women and lil women in disc golf played with a 7 yr old lil lady the other day oh boy was he great!
Here''s another vote for ya,go the distance.
bump
HG!!!!! You beat me to bumping this... ;P
Hey Valerie,anyone else having trouble with their previous vote stuck on the "thumb up" vote still checked? Preventing my vote for you today.???
Another free bump for Val!

Gabe....
I'm sorry your idea didn't make it this far....maybe we can all donate and make it happen anyways???

Val's idea makes me happy..wish I could be a part of it! Maybe i'll get to play with you next time I make it down to FL? wooooo!
yes...it preventing from voting the other day. It may cycling in 24 hour period from when you vote...not on the calender day time frame.
yea, i think your right, if you vote at like 8 am you cant vote till the next day after 8 am
but thank you for trying
i appreciate all the love and support, !
now all i need is somone to show me how to putt!
Thinking Jamie is correct with the 24 hr rule.However,newer problem with a pop up word fill in to have vote count appeared today??Anyone else??Bump ya up to the top of page anyway.
Yes I had a Kapchka come up as well once. Don't know why. It would be nice if they had something that said "You Voted" when you are done. I see the thumbs up get checked but wish that there was a confirmation page.

Another vote Valerie.

I really hope that these votes are going through. If I click on one of the names and then go back to the vote page the Kapchka comes up. It does not come up otherwise. Very confusing site. Still trying to get the votes in however.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968