www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

thats the main page

this link is my direct link to my entry!

I made it to top 10 in the contest that Innova is doing, 

I can win a sponsorship and few awesome gear, which would really help with my goals to get more chicks involved do you think u can vote for me?
just click the link and if you like what you read give me a thumbs up PLEASE

love 
valerie

Just go to facebook, and vote for me my entry is the CHICKS with DISCS
by valerie Bradley

or you can open the link by right clicking and using the option "open link in new tab"

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats the link! please help a fellow discer out!
Wow congradulations hope you win.
ty, please send me vote!
Did it!
THANK YOU!
youll get an ace for your good karma i bet ;)
I voted for you this morning after finding out that my "donate for the troops" idea did not make it :(.. I hope that you get all the goodies and kick some @$$ in the events.
I will continue to for daily for you and hope that you can ralley the girls into playing more,
Good luck and happy hucking.
wow man that was a great idea, if i win ill def help you get your idea kick started,
they did boggle some minds with thier selections. but i work very hard and actually had a mixed dubs mixer i put on last night, and we had 15 teams of couples. it was the most girls ive seen playing golf since the la vie en rose lol it was great and thanks again!
With enough sprit for the sport (Which I believe is what they saw in you) the girls that are out there will become a little more out going and hopefully start playing more leagues and tourneys. Something that our area leagues have struggled with for a while. Althouh there is a ladies only league near lansing, MI that draws a good croud. I might have to borrow your "True Mixed Dubs" idea, girls and guys... thats Awesome.

You have got the arm to do it and the drive to continue.. Keep on spreading to word, and good things will follow.
it was an aweome idea please steal it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for your kind words !
Thumb's up vote for you.See ya on the fairway someday.Best of luck chick with disc.
To all my friends in disc golf land. I personally know Valerie. She is a great asset to have here in Florida. She ran the first ever Mixed Doubles event last night here in Clearwater. It was such a great thing to have so many ladies out there on the course. She truly is doing whatever she can to promote women to play the sport. She herself is a great disc golfer and often helps at events instead of playing because of the lack of interest and competition in the womens division.
Innova would have a great player and promoter of women in our sport if she was to get a sponsorship. So I ask all my friends to throw a vote her way every day and help her for helping us!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968