www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

seriously. haha.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mike thanks for clearing up the meaning of caps, i thought caps was a slang term used by someone of the african american persuasion, you know like when they say " sup suka, you disn me ! cause ifen you is, i be busten a couple caps in your a....well anyway i stand corrected, thanks bro !

mothergoose said:
what is caps?
Thanks Eric. I've always thought Caps meant more "emphasis" on certain words. Good to know.
YAYYY, IT'S SATURDAYYY, YAYYY, YAYY!!!
He said BUST A CAP !!!!!
WOO HOO !!!
Hey , isnt there a Busta Rhymes !!!!!
feh. time to go outside and play!!
Mike said:
The series of words that form a statement/question are called a sentence. A capital letter at the beginning, with a period at the end. Next week we will discuss paragraphs, run-on sentences, and comma splices. Tune in! LOL!

Since we are correcting grammer; The series of words..... IS a sentance. There ARE many words there IS one sentance.
disclaimer: (The caps in the previous line were intended to bring attention to the grammer I was addressing and should not be construed as yelling. ) :)
Not really following that. A series of words does not necessarily constitute a “sentance”. Perhaps we should begin with spelling before “grammer”. (Grammer = Grammar) (Sentance = Sentence)

MIDiscGolfer said:
Mike said:
The series of words that form a statement/question are called a sentence. A capital letter at the beginning, with a period at the end. Next week we will discuss paragraphs, run-on sentences, and comma splices. Tune in! LOL!

Since we are correcting grammer; The series of words..... IS a sentance. There ARE many words there IS one sentance.
disclaimer: (The caps in the previous line were intended to bring attention to the grammer I was addressing and should not be construed as yelling. ) :)
LOL I knew I was going to get slammed on some part of that. I'm pretty sure I used the semicolon wrong too. any how to simplify what I was trying to say is that it is either: "Is called a sentence" (singular) or "Are called sentences" (plural). And as far as spelling pleez see mi preeveeus post.

Mike said:
Not really following that. A series of words does not necessarily constitute a “sentance”. Perhaps we should begin with spelling before “grammer”. (Grammer = Grammar) (Sentance = Sentence)

MIDiscGolfer said:
Mike said:

thats funny. I have seen this certain someone and just didnt want to say anything. Sheesh, kids and their computers these day.
I think I'll have to turn myself in to the grammar police. I wonder what my sentence will be?

Did Terry actually use the term "netiquette"?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968