www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

seriously. haha.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mike thanks for clearing up the meaning of caps, i thought caps was a slang term used by someone of the african american persuasion, you know like when they say " sup suka, you disn me ! cause ifen you is, i be busten a couple caps in your a....well anyway i stand corrected, thanks bro !

mothergoose said:
what is caps?
Thanks Eric. I've always thought Caps meant more "emphasis" on certain words. Good to know.
YAYYY, IT'S SATURDAYYY, YAYYY, YAYY!!!
He said BUST A CAP !!!!!
WOO HOO !!!
Hey , isnt there a Busta Rhymes !!!!!
feh. time to go outside and play!!
Mike said:
The series of words that form a statement/question are called a sentence. A capital letter at the beginning, with a period at the end. Next week we will discuss paragraphs, run-on sentences, and comma splices. Tune in! LOL!

Since we are correcting grammer; The series of words..... IS a sentance. There ARE many words there IS one sentance.
disclaimer: (The caps in the previous line were intended to bring attention to the grammer I was addressing and should not be construed as yelling. ) :)
Not really following that. A series of words does not necessarily constitute a “sentance”. Perhaps we should begin with spelling before “grammer”. (Grammer = Grammar) (Sentance = Sentence)

MIDiscGolfer said:
Mike said:
The series of words that form a statement/question are called a sentence. A capital letter at the beginning, with a period at the end. Next week we will discuss paragraphs, run-on sentences, and comma splices. Tune in! LOL!

Since we are correcting grammer; The series of words..... IS a sentance. There ARE many words there IS one sentance.
disclaimer: (The caps in the previous line were intended to bring attention to the grammer I was addressing and should not be construed as yelling. ) :)
LOL I knew I was going to get slammed on some part of that. I'm pretty sure I used the semicolon wrong too. any how to simplify what I was trying to say is that it is either: "Is called a sentence" (singular) or "Are called sentences" (plural). And as far as spelling pleez see mi preeveeus post.

Mike said:
Not really following that. A series of words does not necessarily constitute a “sentance”. Perhaps we should begin with spelling before “grammer”. (Grammer = Grammar) (Sentance = Sentence)

MIDiscGolfer said:
Mike said:

thats funny. I have seen this certain someone and just didnt want to say anything. Sheesh, kids and their computers these day.
I think I'll have to turn myself in to the grammar police. I wonder what my sentence will be?

Did Terry actually use the term "netiquette"?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968