www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So My friend posted on another site about how his car got broke into while he was out at kensington metro park on this sunday..  WHILE PLAYING LEAGUES!!...

For the record to anyone that knows me. At Kensington today while I was playing leagues, over 30 discs were stolen out of my vehicle. All my backup discs, glo ndiscs, and trade/sale discs. As such, no names on any and a couple were actually brand new.   -Matt Swider

If anyone knows of anything or returns the discs, club Kensington will ask no questions and pay a reward for doing so.”- Jeff Kaluk Head of Club kensington.

Need less to say if you are a MI players and see anyone selling a grip of used discs please to get as much info about them that you can or contact Myself, Matt Swider or anyone from Club Kensington.  Either on here or disc golf scene....

Tags: Kensington, discs, stolen

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nothing yet unfourtunately :(

so sad
bump
Haha

Double bump
<-+bUmP+->
Matt or Jeff,

I am off today and tomorrow but could one of you call me at the office on Sunday? I have talked to our Police Department and they will increase patrols & I sent them this link so they know exactly what happened. Sorry this happened to you Matt, Kim
holy crap matt! look up my discs listed on discaroo. you can have anyone of them. stevo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968