www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So My friend posted on another site about how his car got broke into while he was out at kensington metro park on this sunday..  WHILE PLAYING LEAGUES!!...

For the record to anyone that knows me. At Kensington today while I was playing leagues, over 30 discs were stolen out of my vehicle. All my backup discs, glo ndiscs, and trade/sale discs. As such, no names on any and a couple were actually brand new.   -Matt Swider

If anyone knows of anything or returns the discs, club Kensington will ask no questions and pay a reward for doing so.”- Jeff Kaluk Head of Club kensington.

Need less to say if you are a MI players and see anyone selling a grip of used discs please to get as much info about them that you can or contact Myself, Matt Swider or anyone from Club Kensington.  Either on here or disc golf scene....

Tags: Kensington, discs, stolen

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The worst is the fact that Matt spends a TON of his free time diving for discs at any course with water and jumps through every disc golfer to get you your disc back. This kid spends endless time and enegry to do the right thing then this happens?..
Yeah, Matt brings in discs all the time, with names and contact info, to the Throw Shop for us to get them returned to their owners. This really sucks.
A couple weeks ago someone stole my buddys bag with all his discs and all kinds of stuff at kensington. His name is jesse phelps if anyone sees discs with that name he would be thrilled.
PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE DYNAMIC DISCS TRAILER AND ITS CONTENTS THAT WERE STOLEN IN EMPORIA LAST NIGHT!!!! WE THINK THIS IS A CRIME OF OPPORTUNITY NOT A DISCSGOLFER. THE THIEF OR THIEVES MAY TRY TO UNLOAD THE MERCH ON EBAY, CRAIGLIST OR AT A PARK. 400 NO COLLAR DRYFITS AND ABOUT 2100 DISCS WERE TAKEN. ALONG WITH TABLES, AND ALL THE OTHER TOURNAMENT GEAR!! REWARD FOR INFO LEADING TO ARREST OR RECOVERY OF MERCHANDISE!
O_o

Holy crap....
That's terrible, Jordan. We will certainly keep our eyes and ears open!
So f'd up:(
I think that's pretty ballsy at a metropark where cops patrol.

Anything to look for that would stand out (custom dye or such)?
Crime of passion?
Definitely I'll be on the look-out. Where the hell was the guy who charges for wristbands??? Sleeping??? The parking lot is in plain view of the shack there. WTF
JESUS! Now we definitely have to keep our eyes open.
Yeah, sleeping, nice little cubicle they built for him with our 75$/year (parking+disc golf). Must be nice in there all day, no clean bathrooms for disc golfers though, or security in the parking lot. Pay to play keeps the riff raff out? Hmm.
Anyone hear anything about this or the DD truck load....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968