www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i broke my leg yesterday. one thing that may have helped is screws in the bottom of my boots. any other tips besides,don't play on ice?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donny Olow said:
Icey Teepads are dangerous

Icey Teepads are dangerous
Man stevo, your stronger than I am. I broke my elbow this past summer and I didn't want to walk. You made it from #7 back to the parking lot? That is just amazing. But like I said before, heal up soon and get back on that course (horse).
i hope you can get some good solid sleep tonight

Jayne said:
Thanks. I'm sure I'll be back at it soon. Was fortunate to not suffer a broken bone like you Stevo! I am concussed though, so I'm setting my alarm for every two hours tonight to make sure I'm still waking up. 'Tis my third concussion, and my first suffered while disc golfing! I have a feeling I'm going to be very tired tomorrow.
Oh. I will! Haha. How's the leg doing???
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to sound like I thought you didn't know how to fall or roll. I should have read your post a little closer, didn't realize you foot didn't move when you slipped. ouch! It reminds me of a story I heard the father of one of my sons classmates say. His daughter was on the monkey bars and spun. She didn't let go and broke her arm. get better man.

stevo said:
i used to do a roll on parachute landings.

John Sturtevant said:
I second Mark's comment about an art to falling. I am an assistant instructor at our dojo and I teach the kids class. I Recently I have been concentrating on falling and rolling skills. This has saved my butt many times when I trip or slip. I'd suggest if you have the time and money take some MA classes and learn some basic rolling and falling skills.
it's ok, no offense taken. it was a freak accident. now i understand "old peoples" fears.

John Sturtevant said:
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to sound like I thought you didn't know how to fall or roll. I should have read your post a little closer, didn't realize you foot didn't move when you slipped. ouch! It reminds me of a story I heard the father of one of my sons classmates say. His daughter was on the monkey bars and spun. She didn't let go and broke her arm. get better man.

stevo said:
i used to do a roll on parachute landings.

John Sturtevant said:
I second Mark's comment about an art to falling. I am an assistant instructor at our dojo and I teach the kids class. I Recently I have been concentrating on falling and rolling skills. This has saved my butt many times when I trip or slip. I'd suggest if you have the time and money take some MA classes and learn some basic rolling and falling skills.
still hurts maybe a couple more days it won't be so bad.

Jayne said:
Oh. I will! Haha. How's the leg doing???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968