www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Replies to This Discussion

I've never owned a Carolina bag, but I love my Lat 64 bag.  I had been using a Revo Dual Pack and switched over at the end of this season.  The storage capacity on the Pro bag is tremendous, and I love the side putter pocket.  Only draw back is the one bottle holder, but the side pockets are large enough to fit more with ease.  Good luck picking.

a bag discussion ... where is rescue?  i've never had the lat 64 bag for the very reason it doesn't have a rain fly or a 2nd bottle holder.  i sold my carolina when i bought my dual pack.  i like the dual pack, but i won a grip eq bag at a tourney.  so, i'll be selling my dual pack soon.  i liked the storage space in the carolina.  i also liked the rainfly, 2 bottle holders, and the disc capacity was just right for me.  i believe the lat bag does hold more discs in the main compartment.  the carolina is made of thick, high quality material and is still lightweight.  several guys around here carry them and have carried them for years so i know they hold up.  i bought mine used and used it for one season and it never showed any more wear.  let me know if you want to buy a dual pack.  or anyone else for that matter ...

If storage is your main concern go lat.
I have the old lat but probally wouldn't buy the new one as it doesn't have the divider I liked in the old one.

do you have a picture of the dual pack?

I can't stand Revolution bags! I have both of the above bags, but I thought I'd try the daulpack, thinking it would be better on my back (it is). However, I'm really starting to HATE that bag and am thinking of going back to my Lat 64 bag.

First off, Revolutions quality is the best out there, bar none. Out of all the bags I've tried/owned. They use the best material (cordura) and their zippers are huge! The problem, is they are very poorly designed bags imo (daulpack really bad!). The biggest pain is that the main opening (were you put the discs) is too small. If you carry more than 16 discs, it's a pain in the a$$ to get them out. Now if you only carry 12 to 14 discs you should be fine.

The Lat 64 bag is one of the best thought out bags I've owned, but it fits MY needs. However, it might not fit your? It only has one bottle holder and no rain flap, but I don't do rain and one bottle works for me. So, the neg on the Lat bag is the material is not as good as the Revo bag. They use nylon and the zippers could be thicker bigger. Now, if you carry more than 16 discs the Lat 64 bag is the way to go. Or you can wait and see if the Grip bag will  work for you. It looks pretty sweet and if there are some left when they get done passing out the pre order ones. I might just try one lol!! Or if you don't like yours Coolhand, you can sell it to me ;)

Haha ya I think I'm gonna get the lat. Ya that grip bag looks awesome but there pre orders are already sold out and I don't know when it comes out plus its 160 bucks!

$160 is high, but if you think about it. You save approx $40, because you don't have to buy Quadshox. That is of course, if you don't have any to begin with. As unhappy as I am with the dualpack design. I'm sold on backpack style bags. I was very suprised at how much more comfortable they are compared to the standard bag setup.

where did you get your lat bag?

Just ordered my lat64 bag!!!!!!!

Sweet! I think you will dig it. Matter of fact. I just pulled mine back out, because I'm not to happy with the dualpack.

Rescue, Wanna donate the hated dual pack?

I think you'll be happy with your choice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968