www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey just looking to see if anyone wants to go halfsies on a Proto CE Valk. Or maybe get several people to go in together. Then we can just take turns throwing it. I only ask, because it's on ebay and it's just a little out of my price range, but not toooo bad......OK are you ready? it's only $2,000.00 DOLLARS!!!! WTF... You have to be kidding me.....lol!

I just had to share that one

Peace!

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Hippy, It (Valkerie) set the world's distant record quite afew years ago I believe it was a DX 169grams. C. S. threw the Valkerie, 820' This record has not been beaten by the boss, wraith, destroyer, surge, etc, etc, etc. If someone wants a brand new CE Valkerie, you can reach me at pdga554@yahoo.com
That is just retarded, seriously. Whats crazy is some moron with to much money will probably buy it, I mean cmon, its ebay! You can sell anything for a crazy price on there. Its funny actually, whoever is selling it is probably laughing!
Way to crazy, but several months ago. There was a bidding war for a clear, without a hotstamp Teebird. When I last saw it. The price was up to $1,100.00 dollars and there was still a day or so left on the bidding. Mind you the Valk (current one) is a "buy it now" So I doubt it will sell. Heck even the $300 is to much.
I would say the standard price for a 1st run CE Valk tends to be in the $125 to $150 range. After the 1st runs, the price is all over the place. $45 is the lowest I've paid for new CE plastic. It was a 1st run CE Firebird. I just think the person had no idea what he had. It was my lucky day for sure. I just love the feel and flight of them, so it's worth it to me.
goodnees gracious, and here we are bragging about how cheap DG is.
I was GIVEN a CE Valk by a friend by way of a certain MD in SD. I in turn gave it to someone else who never used it, so I took it back and am birdieing with it all the time.
I love Valks but thats insane. For giggles I just googled CE Valk and found them for $300. Still wouldn't pay for it but its far less then $2000.
I just got a slightly used 2nd run CE Valkerie form ebay for $25.00. I thought it was a good price.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968